Thursday, April 18, 2013

Another Fantasy Faire Looksie: The Plastik

Hey all! I'm back with another fantasy look that'll be released at Fantasy Faire which starts on April 20th. This time my look is from The Plastik. The Plastik has three exclusives for the event: two skins and a mesh armor set. I'm showing off the Draziira Skins as well as a little glimpse at the Vandariel Armor. These fabulous skins come with intricate markings all over the whole body and lots of extras like optional makeup layers and two sets of ears as well as luminescent eyes. As you can see the details of these are fantastic so if you're a huge fan of fantasy based skins, you'll need to check these out.


Now for a look at all of these pretty colors. I do apologize because I missed the Chaos one but they are all fabulous so you'll just have to take my word for it and check them out yourself! They are located on the Evensong Woods sim along with many other fantastic stores.


To see what I'm wearing and for my pretty location, keep reading!



Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) American Woman in Frost
Skin: :[P]: (Aikea Rieko) Draziira Skin in Purple w/Plain Ears and Lip Stripe Makeup Layer (Fantasy Faire!)
Eyes: :[P]: (Aikea Rieko) Haunt Collection eyes in Frost (Fantasy Faire!)
Armor: :[P]: (Aikea Rieko) Vandariel Armor in Magicka (Fantasy Faire!)
Staff: Musa (Filomena Quinnell) MagicStaff Color-Part of Enchanted Moon Pose) (Fantasy Faire!)
Pose: Musa (Filomena Quinnell) Gown Pose Pack (Fantasy Faire!)

Location: Na'vi Planet Avatar

No comments:

Post a Comment