Monday, April 15, 2013

Pinwheel

Hey all! I've got some more stuff to show off from Kawaii Fair. As soon as I saw this dress from Blah, I knew I'd have to make a look around it. It's super cute with ruffles and polka dots but not too girly. Just how I like my clothing to be. I fell in love with this pinwheel that Blow-Up has out for the event as well. This animated goodie has color changeable blades and the option to turn off the spinning making it the perfect pose prop. Oh, and my skin! Isn't she super pretty? Her name is Lisa and she's [annaA]'s exclusive item for the event. She just comes in one makeup but four pretty tones so check her out! This event runs till the 26th and as you can see, it has lots of cuteness so grab the tp and get Kawaii!


To see what I'm wearing and a taxi to this event, keep reading!



Style Card


Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Awake in Color Pack 01 (New!)
Skin: [annaA] (Annalesca Ashbourne) Lisa in Tan (Kawaii Fair!)
Eyes: Redgrave (Emilia Redgrave) Hollywood Blue Eyes (Hollywood Event Freebie!)
Dress: !Blah (hOShi Kimono) My Pretty In Polka Mesh Dress in White (Kawaii Fair!)
Necklace: [glow] Studio (Linka Demina) Simple Necklace in Black
Gloves: *Luckie* (Trishie Luckless) Glitta Gloves in Black (Kawaii Fair!)
Nails: Izzie's (Izzie Button) 80's Round Nails in Black
Tights: Pink Acid (Stasey Oller) Polka Dot Leggings in Black (Kawaii Fair!)
Heels: Mstyle (Mikee Mokeev) Goshi Pumps in Black
Prop: Blow-Up (Lilith Reina) Pinwheel (Kawaii Fair!)

*P.S. I don't remember what poses I used. Forgive me!

No comments:

Post a Comment