Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Rainbow Fantasy: A Fantasy Faire Sneak Peek

Fantasy Faire 2013 kicks off April 20th and I've got a sneak peek at some awesome items you can pick up at this event. Raising money for RFL and the American Cancer Society, this faire features a variety of different fantasy themed events with everything from exclusive shopping finds to live music shows.

Since shopping is one of my favorite things to do on SL, let's focus on that for now. Every girl dreams of being a princess at least once in their life and what better place to pretend to be one then on SL. If you're a huge fan of colors like me, you'll absolutely love FallnAngel Creations flowy and whimsical gown with a scripted rainbow changing sash. This item is one of their many exclusives so be sure to check them out on the Crimson Fields sim when they open.


Also, check out my fun pose prop. It's another Fantasy Faire exclusive by Musa. These flimsy scarfs add just a little bit of mystery to my princess look and I love the movement of them so much. Be sure to stop by Musa's booth too. It's located on the Magnificat sim.

To see what else I'm wearing and for my pretty location, keep reading!



Style Card


Hair: D!va (Marisa Kira) Maya in Onxy
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Margot in America Clean (Collabor88)
Dress: FallnAngel Creations (Azriel Demain) Calena Gown in Rainbow (Upcoming Fantasy Faire!)
Pose Prop: Musa (Filomena Quinnell) Dance with Sylph Pose (Upcoming Fantasy Faire!)

Location: Enchanted Unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment