Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Behind the SL Me Meme

So I was browsing the newest round of The Arcade bloggers when I happened across Cara Oliveri's blog. I was admiring her pictures when I noticed that she started up a meme called the Behind the SL Me Meme. This little meme asks some of your personal favorites and she did hers up in a little collage so I decided to participate too and make my own collage. If you'd like to join this meme, all you have to do is copy the list below and put your own answers. You can also check out Cara's post here!




Favorite Color: Yellow

Favorite Flower: Daisy

Favorite Animal: Dog

Favorite Music: Alternative Rock

Favorite Book: Fahrenheit 451

Favorite Movie: The Wedding Singer

Favorite Television Show: Game of Thrones

Favorite Hot Drink: Tea

Favorite Cold Drink: Sweet Tea

Favorite Food: Potatoes

Favorite Clothing: Sweats

Favorite Number: 3

Favorite Letter: K

Favorite Place: Disney World

Favorite Season: Autumn

Astrological Sign: Sagittarius

Favorite Sports Team: Philadelphia Phillies

Favorite Fantasy Creature: Fairies

Favorite Hobby: Reading

Favorite Song: Faint by Linkin Park

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful collage! Thanks for sharing- I love it! Daisies, ftw! ♥ xoxo, Cara

    ReplyDelete