Monday, June 10, 2013

Ascend Into the Blue

So I just had the most amazing afternoon/evening on SL and now I've got a few goodies to show off to you. Sweet Leonard, my go to accessory store released the prettiest stone necklace. This earthy necklace comes in 2 versions, long and short, so you can wear it with almost anything your heart desires. I paired it with one of my many Tee*fy dresses and Glam Affair skins from The Arcade to bring you this post.


I've also got a look at these gorgeous Ascension eyes from Ikon that are available exclusively at Numberology until June 15th. These pretty peepers feature a reflection in them and come in over 30 different colors. I figured I'd show off a few of my favorites and I must say that I'm usually a green eyed lass on SL but for some reason, I can't take off this Quicksilver color. I think I'm going to stick with them for a bit for a change. Be sure to grab the LM below and go to the number 6 booth of Numberology for your own gorgeous eyes.


Ikon Ascension Eyes for Numberology

To see what I'm wearing and for my beautiful location, keep reading.



Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) All Over You in Naturals
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Lulu 05 (The Arcade)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Ascension Eyes in Quicksilver (New @Numberology!)
Necklace: Sweet Leonard (Lady Leonard) Stoneheart Necklace (New!)
Dress: Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) Aurelia Summer High-Low Dress in Navy (The Arcade)
Flips & Feet: Gos Boutique (Gospel Voom) Barefeet Flat and Flipflops in Black
Poses by (marukin) (Valencia Southard)

Location: The Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment