Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Will Wait

Hey all! I've got some cute goodies I picked up from some events going on right now. Zenith has out these adorable lace detailed dresses at The Chapter Four that I paired up with this fun Peony umbrella I picked up over at Acid Lily by Le Poppycock. Both these items gave me the simple romantic feeling I was going for and went perfectly with some vintagey accessory releases that Sweet Leonard put out recently.


I've also got a closer look at one of the newer Filthy skins that was released about a week ago. Her name is Oceane and she comes in 6 pretty tons as well as lots of makeup options. I figured I'd show some of the tones with some of the makeups but the skin comes in its natural form and the makeups are all tattoo layers so feel free to mix and match as you like.

  

As you can see, there are lots of fantastic finds in this post so hurry and check them out. You won't be disappointed and now for some tunes!

 

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!


Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Mina in Light Browns 02
Skin: Filthy (Alexandra Barcelos) Oceane in Beach (Newish!)
Dress: Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca) Dolly Dress in Beige (The Chapter 4)
Necklace: Sweet Leonard (Lady Leonard) Vintage Girls Necklace 2
Rings: Sweet Leonard (Lady Leonard) Pearl Beads Rings (New!)
Heels: {mon tissu} (Elie Spot) Daley T Strap Heels in White
Umbrella: Le Poppycock (Julliette Bade) Ombrelle in Peony (tinted) (Acid Lily)
Pose: Magnifique (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Geisha Umbrella Pose (Marketplace Only)

No comments:

Post a Comment