Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall Into Fall With Al Vulo

Well, September is here and that means Autumn soon will be too. On SL, it seems like Autumn has already started and that's perfectly fine with me because it's my favorite season. I love the warm, rich colors of the foliage and the cool, crisp weather so much. Good thing for me that this round of Collabor88 has a Fall Into Fall theme this round so there were lots of goodies for me to pick up to prepare for the upcoming season like this fabulous wool coat by Ison and this vibrant satin skirt by ur favorite one.


Also, check out my pretty skin. It's a sneak peek from Al Vulo for The Seasons Story which opens on Sept. 10th. This juicy skin called Berry comes in 5 tones ranging from a creamy porcelain to a warmer olive complexion. Each skin comes with loads of lipstick options as well as Slink appliers, Lola appliers, and eyes so be sure to grab a demo of this baby when the event opens.

Al Vulo Berry for The Seasons Story

Now, I must go fall into this pile of leaves. Sorry, it's just calling to me! Hugs and Kisses!

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!


Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) A Winter's Tale in Marone
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Berry in Nugat w/Red Lips (Upcoming The Seasons Story)
Coat: Ison (Harry Hyx) Oversized Wool Coat in Brown (Collabor88)
Tank: fri.day (Darling Monday) Friday Mesh Tank in Oatmeal
Skirt: u.f.o (Charming Meiler) Asymmetrical Skirt in Red (Collabor88)
Shoes: Ingenue (Betty Doyle) Paola Flats in Coffee (The Arcade)
Pose: Kirin (Carolina Sautereau) Sugar Pose 4

Location: Small Town of Green

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love that jacket you look adorable and the sim is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete