Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Play Something Country

Hey all! Rhapsody is in full swing and this time I decided to show off some stuff from the Country themed part of the event. My gorgeous dress is by Coquet and comes in 3 different floral patterns perfect for the country girl at heart and my fun guitar prop with pose is by Nani so if you wanna play something country, be sure to grab it.


Also, it's been awhile since I've shared one of my windlights with you all so I figured I'd share this one. I originally made it for a desert themed post I did but I think it works well for country themed stuff as well. I call it Desert Night and you can download it here! I hope you enjoy it.

Kismet Faith's Desert Night Windlight


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Claim in Red 05
Skin: PXL (Hart Larsson) Mia Jazz Makeup 03 in Natural (Rhapsody)
Dress: Coquet (Tabitha Marquez) Country Rd. 22 in Peach (Rhapsody)
Boots: [monso] (Morphine Janick) My Western Boots
Pose: Nani (Cherry Appletor) Play Something Country (Rhapsody)

No comments:

Post a Comment