Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway


My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back,
The past is in the past!

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone!

  
Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway! 

Special thanks to Heph for allowing me to crash his land.

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Snow in Gingers (50% Sale!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Sia in Asia 01
Dress: Dead Dollz (Kiddo Oh) Althea Gown in Blue (Winter Trend Fair)
Pose: EverGlow (Fanny Willis) Frost Pose Pack (Winter Trend Fair)
Animals: Ispachi (Andred Qinan) Cherished Moments Reindeer (The Arcade)




No comments:

Post a Comment