Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Everybody Else Just Fades Away

You speak and it's like a song
And just like that all my walls come down
It's like a private joke just meant for us to know
I relate to you naturally
Everybody else just fades away
Sometimes it's hard to breathe
Just knowing you found me


Cuz I start thinking about it,
I almost forgot what it was like
To know what love feels right
Cause with you
I can let my hair down
I can say anything crazy
I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground...

To see what I'm wearing and for decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Mithral (Evadne Quintessa) Mercury in Browns (The Seasons Story)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Coral in Jamaica Chic
Sweater: ::K:: (Kitt Ragu) Aran Knit Femme in Red (The Mens Only Hunt)
Jeans: Maitreya (Onyx LeShelle) Zipper Skinny Jeans #4 (Updated for Lara Body)
Pose: Infiniti (Brandi Monroe) Those Eyes (The Liaison Collaborative)
 
Decor:
tarte (Alixxbella Resident) Hanging Wall Art
tarte (Alixxbella Resident) Small Wall Art
Hideki (Hideki Carami) Desk (The Chapter Four)
Hideki (Hideki Carami) Cats (The Chapter Four)
Hideki (Hideki Carami) Wooden Bench (The Chapter Four)
-tres blah- (Julliette Westerburg) Workspace Art Clutter
-tres blah- (Julliette Westerburg) Workspace Gold Lamp
8f8 (8f8 Resident) La Petite Joie Cafe Hat Rack
{vespertine} (Amelie Knelstrom) Tea Time in Sunrise
{vespertine} (Amelie Knelstrom) Stack of Blankets
Apple Fall (warehousefifteendesigns Resident) Jute Natural Rug

No comments:

Post a Comment