Sunday, January 11, 2015

Just a Girl

 
Take this pink ribbon off my eyes
I'm exposed, and it's no big surprise
Don't you think I know exactly where I stand?
This world is forcing me to hold your hand
 
'Cause I'm just a girl, a little ol' me
Well, don't let me out of your sight
Oh, I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite
So don't let me have any rights
Oh, I've had it up to here
 
 
To see what I'm wearing, keep reading! 
Style Card
 
On Me:

Hair: Lelutka (Thora Charron) Bambi in Praline
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Coral in Jamaica Chic
Heels: fri.day (Darling Monday) Isabelle Heels in Coal (Uber)

On Kimbra: 

Skin: the Skinnery Blair Bare Face Honey w/Winter Blush & Smokey Eyes (The Seasons Story)
Hair:  Truth Minerva Light Blondes w/Jewelry (Uber)
Headpiece: Zibska Zephyrine (We <3 RP)
Bracelet: Yummy Pearl And Diamond Bracelet (Uber)
Lingerie: Baiastice Laurel Lace Top/Dress in Iceberg (Collabor88)
Shoes: fri.day Cora Heels in Nude (Collabor88)

Pose: !bang – Beloved (We Love RP)

For decor credits, visit Kimbra's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment