Thursday, March 12, 2015

Stolen Dance

Coldest winter for me
No sun is shining anymore
The only thing I feel is pain
Caused by absence of you
Suspense is controlling my mind
I cannot find the way out of here


 I want you by my side
So that I never feel alone again

And I want you
We can bring it on the floor
You've never danced like this before
We don't talk about it
Dancin' on do the boogie all night long
Stoned in paradise, shouldn't talk about it...

To see what I'm wearing and for decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Look 1

Hair: Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) Abby in Gingerbread (Uber)
Skin: PXL (Hart Larsson) Aeryn in Natural Makeup 02 (Upcoming Skin Fair!)
Top: Pixicat (areve Resident) Bohemian Top in Pink (Uber)
Bottoms: Blueberry (Blueberryxx Resident) Cossy Denim Ripped Shorts in Faded (Uber)
 
Look 2

Hair: Lelutka (Thora Charron) Honor in Range Pack
Skin: PXL (Hart Larsson) Aeryn in Sunkissed Makeup 01 (Upcoming Skin Fair!)
Romper: Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) Lana V-Neck Romper in Mint (Uber)
Pose: !bang (Trieste Minuet) Good Times (Marketplace Only)
 
Decor

*ionic* (lakua Arriaga) My Posters (The Chapter Four)
*ionic* (lakua Arriaga) My Curtain (The Chapter Four)
Lark (Sienia Trevellion) Book Flowers 9 (The Arcade)
{vespertine} (Amelie Knelstrom) Dot Vinyl Shelf in Ketchup (The Arcade)
Cheeky Pea (Isla Gealach) Spring Picket Bed (The Men's Dept)


No comments:

Post a Comment