Friday, August 7, 2015

Pictures In My Mind On Replay


When I get chills at night
I feel it deep inside without you, yeah
Know how to satisfy
Keeping that tempo right without you, yeah

Pictures in my mind on replay
I'm gonna touch the pain away
I know how to scream my own name
Scream my name

Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else
Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else
Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else
Anytime, day or night...


To see what I'm wearing and for my decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Argrace (rika Oyen) Nao in Ash Brown (New!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Yolandi in America 01 (Shiny Shabby)
Dress: Ison (Harry Hyx) Lace Slip Dress (Mix)
Heels: Nardcotix (Nardya Rousselot) Lola Heels in Nude
Pose: Kirin (Carolina Sautereau) Sitting Pretty Pose Pack (Kustom9)
 
Decor:

Apple Fall (Warehousefifteendesigns Resident) Hardwick Manor (Fameshed)
Apple Fall (Warehousefifteendesigns Resident) Botanical Prints
YS&YS (Monicuzza Babenco) Wardrobe Chair 07 (Gacha Garden)
YS&YS (Monicuzza Babenco) Wardrobe Hanger 11 (Gacha Garden)
Zerkalo (Danielestro Resident) Precious End Table
Zerkalo (Danielestro Resident) Precious Moments Stool
Zerkalo (Danielestro Resident) Precious Moments Vanity RARE
Zerkalo (Danielestro Resident) Precious Moments Jewelry Box Exclusive
Zerkalo (Danielestro Resident) Precious Moments Perfume
Zerkalo (Danielestro Resident) Precious Moments Powder
Zerkalo (Danielestro Resident) Evelin's Bathroom White Rose Petals (Moded) (Fameshed)
Zerkalo (Danielestro Resident) Love Nest Vintage Rug
Tres Blah (Julliette Westerburg) Jolie Lotions
Tres Blah (Julliette Westerburg) Jolie Hair Products
Tres Blah (Julliette Westerburg) Jolie Lip Balms
Junk (Tab Tatham) Pendant Light
Keke (Kean Kelly) Milk Jug Flowers in White
Keke (Kean Kelly) Metal Box w/Thyme
Tentacio (May Tolsen) Good Morning Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment