Friday, August 21, 2015

No Air


Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
It's no air, no air

Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gonna be without me
If you ain't here, I just can't breathe
It's no air, no air...




To see what I'm wearing and for decor credits, keep reading!


Style Card

Hair: Spellbound (Kohana Xue) Sirena in Chapter 1 Earth (Enchantment)
Hairpiece: Imeka (NatiWilliams Resident) Cutie Flowers Crown (The Kawaii Project)
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Ale in Midtone (Free Group Gift)
Dress: B.C.C (vitamingirl Resident) Mumu Traum Dress in Angel (Collabor88)
Wings: Half-Deer (Halogen Magic) Spring Eternal Chantilly Wings
Heels: Ingenue (Betty Doyle) Paon Heels in Lilac (Upcoming Festival of Sin)
Pose w/Prop: Kirin (Carolina Sautereau) My Sweet Cloud Poses (Kustom9)
Prop: Fawny (AkiraKiyoi Resident) Fluffy Dreams Deer on a Cloud in Violet & Beige
Prop: Half-Deer (Halogen Magic) Winged Cat in Walking & Contemplate (Kustom9)






No comments:

Post a Comment