Saturday, September 12, 2015

Black Hole Sun Won't You Come


In my eyes, indisposed
In disguises no one knows
Hides the face, lies the snake
The sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat, summer stench
'Neath the black the sky looks dead
Call my name through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again


Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come...

To see what I'm wearing and my decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Spice in Gingers (The Arcade)
Makeup: M2M (Yumi Chiuh) Dirty Face (Dollarbie on MP)
Top: Apple May Design (Apple May) Quinn Sweatshirt in Black (The Chapter Four)
Bottoms: Bueno (BuenoSL Resident) BF Jeans in Blues Rip
Goggles: Tokugawa (Haruko Fukai) Hacker Goggles
Pose: Kirin (Carolina Sautereau) Aki Pose Pack
 
Decor:

White Room (Ayne Eyre) Post Apocalyptic Kit (New!!)
Sway's (Sway Dench) Camp Out Oil Lamp Rusty
Consignment (Wavie Haller) Boneyard Soda Machine in Rust




 

No comments:

Post a Comment