Thursday, October 22, 2015

Forever Autumn


The summer sun is fading as the year grows old
And darker days are drawing near
The winter winds will be much colder
Now you're not here

I watch the birds fly south across the autumn sky
And one by one they disappear
I wish that I was flying with them
Now you're not here

Like the sun through the trees you came to love me
Like a leaf on a breeze you blew away


 Through autumn's golden gown we used to kick our way
You always loved this time of year
Those fallen leaves lie undisturbed now 'cause you're not here...

To see what I'm wearing and for my pretty location, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Tram (Moca Loup) E924 in Brown (The Seasons Story)
Skin: LAQ (Mallory Cowen) Camille in Tone 1.5 (Free Group Gift)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Triumph Eyes in Armor
Wreath: Bauhaus Movement (LouLou Teichmann) Yuka Headpiece in Red (The Seasons Story)
Top: Nudolu (Neuilles Neuman) Peplum Blouse in Burgundy (The Seasons Story)
Bottoms: JANE (Janie Marlowe) Sweet N Low Jeans in Classic
Pose: Bauhaus Movement (LouLou Teichmann) Yuka Umbrella in Red (The Seasons Story)
 
Location: Apple Island

 

No comments:

Post a Comment