Monday, April 4, 2016

Still Into You


I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you 
And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you 
Let 'em wonder how we got this far
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah, after all this time I'm still into you

Some things just, some things just make sense
And one of those is you and I
Some things just, some things just make sense
And even after all this time

I'm into you, baby, not a day goes by
That I'm not into you...


To see what I'm wearing and for my location, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) Ryleigh in Reds (Fameshed)
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Pearl in Natural Pale
Dress: C'est La Vie (Larcoco Mathy) Sheila JK in Army (The Project Se7en)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer (Maxi Gossamer) Vintage Race Whistle in Gold 
Pose: an lar [poses] (Katya Valeska) Beautiful Feature

Location: Serein

*P.S. He's wearing Deadwool, Hermony, & Exile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment