Sunday, October 30, 2016

It's Where My Demons Hide


The Seasons Story ends tomorrow and since it's Halloween, I thought I'd release my inner demon with this sexy set from Fawny.


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) Tessa in Reds
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Pearl in Natural Pale
Makeup: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Bloody Tears & Lips (Free Gift)
Horns: [CX] (Kamayari Resident) Spindle Antlers in Raven (The Seasons Story)
Bodysuit: Fawny (AkiraKiyoi Resident) Succubus Body w/Belts RARE (The Seasons Story)
Wings: Fawny (AkiraKiyoi Resident) Succubus Wings in Black (The Seasons Story)
Tail: Fawny (AkiraKiyoi Resident) Succubus Tail in Black (The Seasons Story)
Boots: Nardcotix (Nardya Rousselot) Hester Thigh High Boots in Black
Pose: An Lar (Katya Valeska) The Viola Series
Prop: The Forge (Deccan Arida) Skull Goblet in Silver
Prop: Deadwool (Masa Plympton) Corpse Arm

Location: The Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment